Health & Hygiene Measures
To ensure the health and safety of our residents, visitor and staff we are implementing Behere Nigeria Limited Hygiene & Safety Measures.
As we continue to operate in a new normal where hygiene and social distancing are of the utmost importance, we must keep our community safe and covid secure, healthy and confident in our facility.
We use recommended cleaning agents to disinfect guest rooms and public spaces with increased emphasis on high-touch areas and surfaces.
Guests and associates are required to maintain six feet of social distancing in all public areas, we have multiply lounge and open areas for residents and visitors, supported by guidelines available throughout the property.
Self-check temperature and Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at the entrance and also at high traffic areas and is displayed prominently for regular use.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Our restaurants and bars have spaced out and safe seating arrangements. Room Service options are available.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
In adherence to NCDC guidance, appropriate PPE will be worn by kitchen staffs. Residents are encouraged to wear face masks.
- Disinfectants are used to clean the lobby, gallery room, food & beverage outlets, public spaces, and back-services areas.
- Dedicated staff members managed increased disinfecting in all shared spaces
- Sanitizer stations and hand wipes are widely available throughout the property
- All food & beverage outlets – including the Good Life café on site – are operating with spaced seating to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Staff have received training on extensive sanitizing
- We’ve implemented enhanced room cleaning and spot checks supervisions.
- Housekeeping services are available upon request, gloves and face mask are worn by attendants at all time.
- Towels and amenities are also available upon request
- Upon check-out, guest rooms will be extensively sanitizing, and all sheets, Towels, Robes and Linens changed.
- All our rooms have cross ventilated windows and rooms are regularly naturally aired-out